- To create an environment where learning is fun using child-centered innovative approach.
- Incorporate interesting activities like dramatics, story narration, rhymes, songs, sketching and coloring into curriculum to enhance creativity and confidence.
- Intra-class, Inter-house, Story Telling, Poem-Recitation and Fancy-Dress Competitions to enhance the personality of the child.
- Use of audio-visual aids for better understanding.
Primary Level (I-V)
- An all round approach to academics to develop appropriate competence and attitude in students.
- Improve communication skills through group discussions, public speaking, creative writing and conversation classes.
- Scientific attitude is cultivated through practical demonstration & class activities in Science & Math.
- Projects, practical and quizzes to inspire students to be innovative, creative and confident.
Middle Level (VI-VIII)
- Students motivated to find things out for themselves to stimulate their interest and curiosity.
- Students are encouraged to read, speak and think about a wide spectrum of subjects.
- Regular Science and Computer Science practical are included to encourage learning by practice.
- Intensive use of Math and Science Labs and multimedia for improved learning.